Monday 10 March 2014

Mosaic music festival in Singapore

Hi lovely people

Singapore is facing the last edition of Mosaic Music Festival of jazz sounds. The chief executive officer of the Esplanade Co Ltd said: but it was a good one!, and I agree on that.
This was my 4th one and I was enjoying each and every I've attended.

This year, I have to admit, the organizer knew how to close it in glamour. It must be said that opening by Dee Dee Bridgewater and closing by John Pizzarelli should be recorded as the success made by 10 years of Mosaic jazz festival tradition. Everybody cherished it and bow to the excellence of the performance. The artists were all excited to perform and proud to share it with the audience. I have nothing else to say than that I felt the sparkle in my hart.

With a great joy I have followed the performance of Dee Dee Bridgewater and Omar Sosa duo.
These artist I'm following for their interpretation on classic jazz or ethnic sound..and I met them before..isn't that great?!













The data are sourced from attending two concerts and consulting the Mosaic The Final Edition booklet.

Enjoy :)

Singapore...we are waiting for the circle of life effect and looking forward to another colorful event.




No comments:

Post a Comment