Sunday 2 March 2014

Lazy Sunday Scroll :)

Hi to all you dear people :)

One of the Sundays I've spent scrolling the Marina Bay taking photos with my iPhone and decided to share the experience.

 Marina Bay Sands is in my neighbourhood and most of my free time I spend scrolling around it. I have to admit that, after I have seen the National Geographic show about the construction of the site, I did understand the reason why I enjoy moving around that area so much.  Whoever is interested to see the show, follow this link http://youtu.be/1Hd8VI2UHLg

:) these are some of the photos I have taken scrolling around:)

First are sthe Shops at Marina Bay Sands :) to all the shoppers..all brands are here:))

For all the "sweet tooth persons...this  is the place to go...High Society cakes place :)


Getting out to Marina Bay Sands the visitors enjoy the view to the central part of Singapore


....and could spot some pond flowers :)


...and than a scroll at the Marina Bay Sands riverside :)


The boat River Cruise, gives a nice view to the Marina Bay Sands :)


Fronting the Art Science museum :)


View from the River Cruise boat to Central Business District (CBD) of Singapore :)





Fullerton hotel is the landmark. Ex post office of Singapore. 


                                                           river Cruise at Singapore River :)



:) I hope that I have hooked you to follow up:)

Take care

Eva





No comments:

Post a Comment