Sunday 9 March 2014

Budapest recall

Hi lovely people,

Today was the cinema group catchup.

During Budapest Hotel movie trailer, my Singaporean friend said: not been there yet. I've asked: you mean Budapest? My friend responded: yes... at that moment I have recalled my thoughts on my last experience in Budapest.

Getting home after cinema, I've scrolled the photos and realised that my last visit to Budapest was in May 2011. Gosh, time flies.
During that visit I've met up with my good friend "the writer". Today he and his family do not live there anymore, but that time we managed to catch up and make a blast.

Hence, when my Singaporean friend asked me about Budapest experience, I've said that it depends how much you know about Europe's background. I didn't say that I didn't feel Budapest as my preferred place...instead I've shared the photos and the Budapest's story...it was about Austrian princess marrying Hungarian prince and asking him to change the face of Budapest so that it looks like Vienna...the home she missed so much.

That romantic moment gave Budapest this look  :)














No comments:

Post a Comment